Thursday, March 1, 2007

Cam's Roses

When I first started this blog, it was in the hopes that I would begin to do a "daily drawing". I have enjoyed and admired many other artists who are completing daily paintings. So here's my attempt to do the same.

These roses are a gift from my little guy who got his father to buy them while I wasn't looking. (He had told me to "go look at some other stuff" while the two of them accomplished their secret mission.) I was very touched but, more importantly, I think he is discovering the joy of giving, which pleases me even more.

This small work measures 5 1/2 x 7 1/2" and is done on watercolor paper with watercolor pencil, colored pencil and acrylic paint.
If you are interested in buying this, it is available for $50. Just send me an e-mail at rtucker@funtrail.com

No comments: