Friday, November 2, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

"Old Friends"

ACEO Original Colored Pencil Drawing

2.5 x 3.5"

SOLD

Wonderful, busy week and weekend for moi. Busy with art, family and friends, and oh, doesn't that make me happy.


Wednesday was, of course, full of Halloween fun with my son's school party and, even better, trick or treating with the grandsons. They are a joy. I was able to give them all the candy they wanted and then sent them home, to their parents delight.


This weekend finds me working Gallery Hop in the Short North at our gallery, Studios on High. Always interesting, fun and exhausting. Then up, bright and early (only downside to the whole weekend), and off to the Inn at Honey Run in Amish Country. Several of the gallery artists have been invited to demo and be their guests for the night. I am really looking forward to this as I have heard it is a most beautiful place, especially this time of year.


I have some other really wonderful projects in the works which I hope to tell you about as soon as they're complete.


Whew! Hope it continues.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

I love love love that picture of you and the boys... its soooo cute

Rhonda Bartoe Tucker said...

Cole,
Thanks, sweetie, see you at Thanksgiving!