5 x 7" Colored Pencil Drawing on Bristol
Well, I've done it. I've broken my own "rules" - to do this commission:
- Never use another person's photo for a commission.
- I never do a portrait of a child under the age of 2.
- I never do a portrait commission less than a 9 x 12" size.
So why did I do it?
- The clients have been very, very good friends for about 20 years and have always been very, very supportive of my work. This is a Christmas gift for their friends.
- The photo was exceptional quality and I could work on the composition and lighting.
- It was too tempting to do this drawing because these twins are beautiful.
Note to self: Break the rules more often.