Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The American Way

Seashell #3

ACEO Original Colored Pencil Drawing

2.5 x 3.5"


I know I promised you that I would name the "leaves" drawing from title suggestions received from readers, but they were all so good that I couldn't decide on my own. So, I'd like all of you to vote for the best title. (Actually, I was just dying to try the poll option available on Blogger.)


You don't have to register to vote or declare a party affiliation. You don't have to listen to a debate. You don't have to TiVo all of your television viewing for the next year so that you can fast forward through all of the campaign commercials. And you don't have to choose an animal, a color, or an idiot. All you gotta do is click on the one name you like and push the "Vote" button; I think you can do it more than once, too. Kinda fun and you will remain totally anonymous. Besides, I'll use what you choose. Think of this as an American Idol kind of thing!


So, get in here and do your civic duty. Just look to your right and click!

2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

I can't see anywhere to vote so I'm assuming I missed the poll? What was the final decision on the name?

I am loving your shell series, Rhonda ~ :)

Rhonda Bartoe Tucker said...

Yes, the voting ended a couple of days ago. The final vote count was for Autumn Dance. I think they made a good choice!

Thanks for the kudos on the shells!