Saturday, November 17, 2007

Upcoming Show

"Seashell #2"
ACEO Original Colored Pencil Drawing
2.5 x 3.5"
SOLD
The post tonight will be brief because I have been busy entertaining good friends and watching a certain football game today where the OSU Buckeyes kicked some Wolverine butt! Again!
There is so much is going on with my work right now and I have loads to do to get it all to happen. Great stuff, though. Some I can't tell you, yet.
One thing I have to prepare for is the upcoming Gallery Walk next Saturday in Gahanna, the little burb where we live. It's going to be held during the Holiday Lights celebration, which should bring in a good crowd. The Gahanna Creekside renovation is nearing completion and might be fun to see, too. At any rate, the lights throughout the area and the along the creek are beautiful. The parade is held after dark where all of the floats are decorated and lit with holiday lights. I am usually not a huge fan of parades (too many politicians and queens of all sorts), but this one is very creative and a lot of fun.
My booth will be next to Bicycle One where I will display and, hopefully, sell some of my originals and prints. I also plan to do a drawing demonstartion (unless it's so cold I can't hold a pencil). If you're in the area, stop in to see me or at least to bring me a hot chocolate.

No comments: