Monday, April 9, 2007

First Sign

"First Sign"
10 1/2 x 13/1/2" unframed
17 x 20 1/2" framed
colored pencil
$275.00 + shipping
E-mail if you are interested: rtucker@funtrail.com
Since I have been busy working at Studios on High Gallery over the weekend, and then heading to Cincinnati to see my sister on Easter Sunday, I haven't been in my studio. But I thought you might enjoy seeing a piece I made last year about this time; especially since most of the daffodils around here have frozen!
I hope to make a few new drawings this week, but my youngest son is home from school for spring break. And since the first nine years of his life have flown by, I plan to spend some quality time with him.
In the mean time, I'll post some of my older work and some news about other stuff I have seen and done recently.

No comments: