- Playing with the dogs, throwing lots of things for them to fetch.
- Building with Legos
- Baking brownies
- Fixing, eating and CLEANING UP from lunch
- Playing with about a million matchbox cars (I've been through two boys already)
- Eating ICE CREAM (They ALWAYS get ice cream when they come to my house.)
- More building
- Diapers (THIS I do not miss)
- Outdoor play: wagons, balls, roller skates, scooters, dogs, and a little water and mud.
THAT was just until 1:00 p.m. Exhausting and wonderful. I want to be the warm, fuzzy in their lives - no matter what. We worked on that today, I think.
One of the other highlights of my day, though, was when I just had to call my son-in-law (who thinks I'm a bit of a left-wing-hippie-kinda-person) to tell him that his two sons were dancing to Abba's "Dancing Queen" (it was on the radio, I DO not own it). He threatened to leave work, pick them up and to never let me see them again. Oh, that was rich.