- Started and finished a new piece on layered Mylar (I'll show you, I promise), with plans for a few more.
- Came up with some new ideas for a new series of work. (You'll see it as it develops).
- Son home from Army training! (More on that later, too.)
- Constantly reminding children (especially grown ones) that Sunday is Mother's Day. (I'll let you know if they remember.)
- Gala fundraising event (had to dress up),
- Focus group for a fair trade organization (didn't have to dress up)
Rhonda world - (Where I live in a quiet, well-organized house, with a highly paid and competent staff who tend to my every need. Right....)
- New camera! New computer! (My argument that these are tools for my trade really worked!)
- Training! I have made the commitment to run the Columbus Half Marathon in October. Yes, it's hard on the body; great for the mind. Keeps me sane and very good for my disposition.
BUT one the biggest excuses I have for not blogging recently is that I, too, was flagged as a spammer (as if!) and put on hold for a couple of days. (NOT good for my disposition.) Looks like the folks at Blogger are working out some of the bugs on this matter, as I didn't have to be down as long as some other blogging art friends. Whew. Still, mighty annoying. I barely have time for all the stuff I do now - how the hell would I find time to spam? Let alone learn how to? Jeesh. (Has this happened to anyone else in the last week or so? Anyone know WHY this happens? Is there a rampant sabateur out there lurking and ready to flag wee art bloggers?)